Kaylin Campbell has been an advisor at Wealth Design Group, LLC, a Rethink Wealth, LLC company, since 2018. She Graduated in May 2018 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, and feels that this background skillfully equips her to help clients create customs plans for their unique needs.
With a never ending plethora of options, Kaylin understands how daunting it can be to make financial and investment decisions that are truly the best fit. She uses her knowledge of the industry, and extensive background in mathematics and analysis to help clients navigate the many options they have for investing, retirement, and protection from financial threats.
Kaylin is well-known for her consistency, honesty, and dependability when it comes to her work, and is committed to keeping the needs of her clients a top priority. To make sure any recommendations are the most suitable, Kaylin spends a great amount of time assessing and discussing the different goals of each client, and then walks with them through the unique process of determining the best way these can be accomplished through properly structured products.
Kaylin’s Career Highlights:
- Baylor University Graduate: May 2018 with a Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical Engineering and a minor in Mathematics
- Baylor Alumni Network – Board Member
- eWomen Network Houston – Leadership Team
- Active Registrations:
- Life, Health, and Accident Insurance Licensed in multiple states
- FINRA Series 6 (Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative)
- FINRA Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination)
- FINRA Series 65 (Uniform State Law Examination)
- Baylor Club Gymnastics – Team Member
- Texas Dynasty Cheer and Gymnastics – Head Coach 2018/2019 - Support Coach 2014-2018
Registered Representative & Investment Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian