Justin Makris a Financial Advisor/Coach of Wealth Design Group has been working with business owners, attorneys, physicians, and executives to help strategically balance their current lifestyle and financial needs with long term confidence and success. Justin and his firm work to empower families to experience purpose, freedom and abundance. Their mission is to inspire and coach families on the truths of investing and design a plan that supports their purpose. Clients have access to products, specialists, and services tailored to fit their unique needs and specific goals.
Successful individuals and organizations have chosen to work with Justin because of his honesty, dependability, understanding of the financial markets, and dedication to providing excellent service for his clients. What this means to you is that he will focus on your best interest. This translates to clients being educated and prepared to protect themselves against deterioration of wealth from taxes, inflation, market volatility and unforeseen expenses.
We live in a world of uncertainty: market volatility, information overload, and unlimited financial investments from which to choose. To achieve new results, you must begin to think in new ways, identify the cultural messages and personal mindsets about money that destroy your peace of mind, and stay disciplined. Justin will evaluate the risks and challenges you will face that can prevent you from achieving your goals, then together align action with intention, resulting in you accomplishing those goals. Justin’s goal is to transform your current thinking and experience of money, which can result in financial freedom and confidence necessary to live life with purpose.
Justin’s Career Highlights:
- Fortune’s Wealth Mangers 40 Under 40 (2021)
- Five Star Wealth Manager (2016 – 2020)
- Leaders Club Award Winner (2015 – 2020)
- Rising Star Award Winner (2012)
- Client Builder Award Winner (2011)
- Friends of the Harris County Medical Society
- Baylor University Graduate – BA in Marketing; BA in Entrepreneurship
- Baylor University New Venture Challenge winner
- Baylor Business network – Advisory Board Member
- Active registrations are:
- FINRA Series 7 (General Securities),
- FINRA Series 66 (Uniform Combined State Law)
- Holds life, health, & accident insurance licenses in multiple states.
- Worked and learned from top performers and owners of several different financial institutions – Morgan Stanley; Raymond James; Capstone Asset Management
- Member of Second Baptist Church
- Member of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
- Star of Hope Volunteer
- Car Enthusiast
- Competitive Mixed Martial Artist
- Enjoy working-out almost as much as a good beer