Senior Partner & Financial Coach
Since 1996, Mark Connely exists to empower families to experience purpose, freedom, and abundance. It is his mission to inspire and coach families on the truths of investing and design a plan that supports their purpose.
Successful individuals and organizations have chosen to work with Mark because of his loving dedication to family, integrity, and excellence, as well as his ability to coach and empower families and businesses in an enthusiastic manner. By focusing on your interests first, Mark will educate and prepare you to protect what you value most by helping to reduce your exposure to potential financial threats. Mark will also guide you to capitalize on opportunities using a mathematical and scientific approach rather than an approach of gambling and speculating. This gives all his clients, including you, the opportunity to optimize their entire financial world, which can help maximize their cash flow today and in the future.
In order to achieve exceptional results, you must begin to think in new ways. Through premiere investor coaching, Mark Connely can be a stand for your family to have breakthroughs that will transform the investing experience which can result in financial freedom and the confidence necessary to live life with purpose.
Mark's career highlights:
- Forbes Best-In-State Top Financial Security Professional 2022 Award
- Financial Advisor since 1996
- Certified Financial Planner, CFP®
- Contributor to Fox 26 Houston News
- Lonestar Money Resource contributor 1070-AM
- Contributor to Jones & Bartlett Learning - an Ascend Learning Company publisher
- Contributor to the street.com's Retirement Daily section
- Contributor to money.com
- Business school graduate of Texas A & M University, Fightin' Texas Aggie
- Presidents Council award winner
- Wealth Design Group Elite Planner award winner
- Faith in Christ
- Happily married with three children
- Loves scuba diving, golfing, and running
- Passion for music of all kinds
- Aggie tailgating
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS). Financial Representative of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America® (Guardian), New York, NY. AR Insurance License #1301962, CA Insurance License #0D04370.